The eBook includes the original book text Melliodora: Ten Years of Sustainable Living (1985-1995), along high resolution photos and linked new photos of key views showing the changes over the following decade (1995-2005).
Full navigation and text links to cross reference and move around the eBook.
Features and additional content includes:
• 150 pages of zoom-able plans, diagrams, photos and text
• House thermal performance upgrade and review
• Grid feedback photovoltaic installation and performance
• Cool cupboard review and design
• Animals update including goats and soil management
• Seasonal cycle photos
The eBook works best with Adobe Reader 5 or 7 (a free download available from www.adobe.com) and contains HTML content that will open up in your web browser.
Demo available here (7.7MB pdf)
The download version of this eBook is around 95MB, compressed into a ZIP archive (.zip) and may take several attempts to download successfully if you have a satellite or mobile internet connection – dial-up connections are not recommended.